Hi! I’m Natalie Brooke. Thanks for stopping by.
Faith is everything to me, you see I grew as a missionary’s/preachers daughter. God has always been a part of my life. Even during the hard times, he is there. I have been a wife and mother for almost 10 years and I have been so focused on that aspect of my life. That eventually I lost a part of myself. I guess you could say this blog is my way to express the side of me that I have just neglected for too long. I am excited to make this little corner on the web as my haven.
I want to be able to connect with like-minded women, who share a passion for faith and family. But who also loves to chat about makeup or maybe even together we can update our mom uniform.
I am a Colorado girl, trying to live my best life with my 3 boys and handsome hubby
- I am a Southern Girl by heart.
- Chi Tea – No Water, No Fat & No Foam is my number 1 go to drink from Starbucks
- I loooove Love Love the colors Bubble Gum Pink & Teal.
- I am TERRIBLE at decorating… give me makeup and I can mix and match and create a look… give me home decor and my brain shuts off…. Praying this blog will be able to help me.. haha… I hope..
- Married at 19, 9 years later 3 handsome little boys & a dog fill my home and my heart.. with the hopes of adopting a little princess in a couple of years.